You have just invested in a literal super-fabric. Turkish cotton is super easy care and incredibly durable. Even our little-bit-special luxury home collection is simple to look after - no dry cleaning, special cleaners or ironing required!
All of our Turkish Cotton has the Oeko-Tex Certification (a global standard), meaning the textiles and fabrics are free of harmful chemicals and safe for human use.
And did you know that after years of adventures, when your 100% turkish cotton item finally reaches the end of its life, you can add it to your compost as a carbon layer and it will decompose in approx 5 months!
Here's our top recommendation for how to best care for all your STOKEDNZ gear...keep it simple!
* cold water wash, with or without detergent - your choice.
* line dry in the sun - tumble drying is not required
* avoid the use of fabric softeners - it actually coats the cotton fibres and reduces absorbency over time. Turkish cotton hates the stuff.
* periodically, add a cup of vinegar to your wash to remove residues that build up over time through the use of washing detergents
In terms of tassel care:
* spin at 800rpm or less
* before the first wash (and every now and again) pull gently on each tassel to tighten the knot and keep tassels looking like new.
The Home Collection is SUPER EASY CARE too - but being a weee bit luxury, you'll want to give it some extra love...
If you have any concerns / queries on how to look after your items, please do not hesitate to Contact Us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide great pricing and low minimum stock purchasing options for boutique surf stores, homewares stores, gift shops etc.
If you are interested in working with us please apply for account below:
Epic! Please log into your existing wholesale account below: