Great question pal!
So, a few things you need to decide:
1) Which size Towelie you want (do you wanna change in it / just throw it on over togs / how baggy do you want it etc). Sizing info can be found here. If your question isn't answered, just shoot me an email here. I am so happy to help. I'm constantly trying to make this as easy as possible, so chances are if you are asking a question, others want to ask it too.
2) What weight Towelie do you want?
We have 3 different fabric weights of Towelies and you can filter by these on the Towelie page.
Lightweight - This is our super lightweight / quick drying 100% Turkish Cotton Towelie. It packs up tiny and is epic for travel.
- quick drying
- good for travel
- folds up tiny
- keeps the sun off
- lightweight and not too hot.
- Not as warm as the other Towelies.
Mid Weight -A little warmer than the "lightweight", a little heavier and takes a little more time to dry.
Winter -The thickest, warmest Towelie we make. Perfect for that person that is always cold, on the boat or throwing on after a spa / hot pools to walk / drive home in.
- Super warm 500 GSM Terry Lined Towelie. (Terry lined = fluffy and warm on the inside, but sand / sticks / grass etc won't stick to the outside, handy huh?).
- Really, really absorbent and feels more like a "traditional" towel.
- Takes longer to dry
- Takes up more space than our light and mid weight Towelies.