Tie Dye DIY Kit
A do it yourself Tie dye kit! How sick is this going to be?!
Such a fun present / holiday activity, everyone can make a totally unique tie dyed towel and have it for years to come.
Included in the kit is
- 1 white 100% Turkish Cotton towel
- 3 x packets of dye (enough for one towel) packaged in compostable bags
- 4 x compostable gloves
- 8 x rubber bands
- details step by step instructions
What you will need:
- Small squirty bottles you can put dye in (this could be a milk bottle, or coke bottle or something like this).
- A washing machine for washing the towel post dye'n
- glad wrap to wrap the towel in while processing.
- Table salt
You can find the tie dye'n instructions here.
These kits make great presents! Have given them as gifts a few times.
The tie-dye kits are so creative, ay? Thanks so much for your review!
Looking forward to gifting these at Christmas, a nice creative gift !
Thanks for the review. Hope the tie-dye kits are a big hit : )
Bought for my 18 year old daughter and two friends for Xmas.
They loved doing the dying together and the finished product is really great
Oh how awesome does this look. Glad they had fun together doing them. Thank for the review.
100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE!
Love your towelie / STOKEDNZ item or we will give you your money back.
Did you know we have a 100% happiness guarantee? (And we've had just two people cash that in during our almost 6 years of business).
We are so sure you will LOVE your towelie / STOKEDNZ product, that if you don't - we'll give your money back!
ETHICALLY MADE, BY OUR EPIC TURKISH MAKERS.
Being open & transparent is super important to us and we love showing you some of our makers.
We try to visit them annually, drink allllll of the apple tea, many hugs and dinners.
Mr STOKEDNZ (Gaz) is an engineer by trade and he worked at a Crown research institue for a few years...
Long story short, a bunch of his scientist buddies have spent years researching the most environmentally friendly packaging options and found that recycled plastic courier bags, that are made in NZ are better for the planet than compostable ones freighted in... So there you go.
We ship everything in recycled plastic bags!
100% NZ OWNED & OPERATED
When you buy from STOKEDNZ you're supporting a dream!
And a bunch of young families
We're all about doing life on our terms (after Deb's brain injury, she quickly realised how important it is to truly live your life and how quickly it can change). Because of that, we're all about offering a flexible work environment for our staff (many are mums), fair pay etc
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We want you to always love shopping online with STOKEDNZ, therefore we are happy to offer refunds or a store credit under the following conditions:
1. Item must be returned to us within 14 days of the original purchase date. Please try on items as soon as they arrive and post back without delay to ensure items are returned to us in time.
2. Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and returned in the same condition as originally sent.
3. Dawny Drink Bottles -It's not easy to tell if a drink bottle has been used or not, so for this reason we can not accept a return. Please choose carefully.
4. Products such as sunscreen, zinc, bug balm etc can also not be returned.
5. SALE items are not eligible for return.
- Orders over $200 are sent FREE
- Standard shipping is $10
- Rural shipping is $12.50
- Tracked deliver with authority to leave available.
- We CAN NOT send to a PO Box. Please provide an alternative business / home address.
Delivery usually takes between 1-3 business days after dispatch.
STOKEDNZ is all about epic people and places.... So much so, I've named our Towelies and blankets after them!
Our Towelies are named after people that have inspired me in my life
Our blankets are named after some of my favourite places to travel. I want you to be able to take a slice of holiday paradise like "Byron Bay" or "Lake Okareka" home with you.
On all NZ orders over $200
Within 14 days of purchase
ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE
We pay our makers & staff fairly.
Have you seen these yet?